As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Working closely with buyers and sellers allows me to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1988
- Real Estate Broker License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1992
- Detailed familiarity with East County San Diego and the surrounding area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
Professional Real Estate Experience
Broker-Owner, San Diego Real Estate Connection—El Cajon, CA 2014 – Present
- As broker-owner, I work to keep up-to-date on industry laws, new products, and marketing methods. By maintaining my education, I am able to train the agents at my brokerage and pass my knowledge on to our clients while remaining in compliance. In addition, I work directly with buyers, sellers, and investors.
Broker Associate, various brokerages—San Diego, CA 1988 – 2014
- Served at a number of brokerages since earning my real estate license in 1988, including Pacific Sotheby’s and a fifteen-year career at Prudential California Realty. Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process. Achieved the Legend Award, for spending more than five years in a row in the Chairman Circle, Prudential’s top sales grouping. Also secured a spot for three years running in the PREA 100, as one of Prudential Realty’s top 100 agents nationwide.
Memberships and Designations
- National Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- San Diego Association of REALTORS®
- National REO Brokers Association
- REOMAC® member, serving the default industry nationwide
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- e-Pro Certified
San Diego Real Estate Connection Inc.
1977 North Marshall Ave #103, El Cajon, CA 92020
CalBRE License Number: 01782860